CR-Plus AED Trainer
The LIFEPAK CR-T AED Training System provides realistic training in the use of the LIFEPAK CR Plus defibrillator without the actual charge and discharge of electrical energy.
- The CR-T mimics the appearance of the CR Plus and simulates actual operations of the CR Plus.
- The CR-T follows the simple operation of the CR Plus and guides users through simulated analysis, energy delivery and prompted CPR intervals.
- All of its functions are programmable to simulate the full range of scenarios possible during “real life” use of the LIFEPAK CR Plus defibrillator.
- The CR-T enables you to run preconfigured training scenarios and to create dynamic custom scenarios of your own.
- Using a wireless remote control, you can interrupt preconfigured routines to simulate events such as patient motion or electrode disconnection.
- The CR-T is a cost-effective training solution. It is powered by four standard D-cell batteries.
- The electrodes are affordable and reusable, and mimic the rapid access QUIK-PAK™ pacing/defibrillation ECG electrodes unique to the LIFEPAK CR Plus defibrillator.
- The CR-T provides realistic and versatile training for all skill levels.
- It is designed to meet the needs of all trainers, for teaching both first time lay users and refreshing experienced emergency responders.
The LIFEPAK CR-T AED Training System:
realistic, versatile, dynamic, easy to use, and developed by trainers for trainers.